Quest has helped two iconic Dallas buildings achieve LEED certification. Comerica Bank Tower, Dallas’s second tallest skyscraper, and Rosewood Court, a prestigious Uptown Dallas office building, achieved LEED Silver and Gold ratings, respectively.
Comerica Bank Tower LEED Certification
Quest helped Comerica Bank Tower, a Class AA office building located in the Central Business District of Dallas, achieve a Silver rating under LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance, awarded by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
The LEED certification project included a major lighting retrofit in the property’s parking garages and a robust onsite water management program, allowing the reuse of water for landscaping.
Quest helped the 60-story, 1,741,036-square-foot property:
- Increase its energy score from 70 to 80 points
- Save 731,161 gallons of water per year (the equivalent daily usage of 1,829 households)
- Achieve a 59 percent waste diversion ratio
- Reduce emissions by 17,366 tons of CO2 per year (the equivalent yearly emissions of 3,328 passenger vehicles)
Quest previously helped Comerica Bank Tower achieved a LEED Certified rating in 2011.
Rosewood Court LEED Certification
Quest helped Rosewood Court, a Class AA office building located in the luxury-urban Uptown neighborhood of Dallas, achieve a Gold rating under LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance.
The LEED certification project included a major lighting retrofit and the implementation of a multifaceted water minimization program.
Quest helped the 481,710-square-foot, 19-story property:
- Increase its energy score from 73 to 86 points
- Reduce emissions by 6,819 tons of CO2 per year (the equivalent yearly emissions of 1,307 passenger vehicles)
- Save 365,580 gallons of water per year (the equivalent daily usage of 914 households)
“We are pleased to be a part of the sustainability efforts of two of Dallas’ most prominent buildings,” said Quest Chief Executive Officer Ray Hatch. “Quest is dedicated to helping companies build and operate high-performance, sustainable buildings that provide environmentally friendly, healthy environments for occupants and a real return on investment for property managers.”